December is just around the corner…
I know what you’re thinking… OMG, we’ve barely gotten through Halloween yet! But every year, without fail, the hustle and bustle of December sneaks up on us. And what is the first thing to go as we get preppin’ for the festivities? Self-care! You know that it’s true. We’ve all experienced it. So, now seems like a good time to get an action plan together to pre-empt overwhelm and self-neglect.
Give yourself the gift of SELF CARE
Be specific in the self-care plan you prescribe for yourself by determining what, how often and when you will do something that is entirely devoted to you.
- What things do you currently do to practice self care?
- What might you add, revise or eliminate to optimize your well-being?
- How frequently do you take time out for yourself? Is it enough? Do you need more “me time”?
Review and revise your schedule to find the time for you. That might mean saying no, or not now, to other people’s requests and any self-assigned tasks that have been standing in the way. If you are not doing anything (or not enough) for yourself, you need to schedule it in like you would any other important appointment and stick with it – no matter what!
Try making this plan not just for the December rush. Self-care should be a daily ritual. And it doesn’t have to be any longer than 2 – 3 minutes to make a difference. Sometimes, the simplest way to do this is to take time out to breathe.
Furthermore, reassess your self-care plan monthly (or at least quarterly) to be sure it’s working for you. In that way, it will help keep it top of mind and move you to making it a regular habit.
On that note, if you need some guidance implementing self-care and/or movement into your lifestyle, I’m offering a 4-week wellness coaching package at a fraction of the usual cost. For $199, we’ll work together one-on-one where you will:
- Learn practical wellness tips that are easy to apply to your day-to-day life
- Develop new lifestyle practices that help you tune into your body’s natural needs for nourishment and movement
- Reshape your well-being in a way that works for you
- Initial consult, complimentary
- 4 – weekly private PT or yoga sessions in the home
- 4 – weekly one-on-one coaching calls
- Program cards with detailed exercise instructions
- Unlimited email support
- And MORE
- Valued at over $500
This Holiday promo only comes around once a year and there are just a handful of spots available. Contact Michelle today to see if the Define Me Way is right for you.